Re: [SLE] Which Linux?
  • From: ken <gebser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:48:20 -0400
Mike wrote:
> On Monday 03 April 2006 17:05, ken wrote:
>

>>But you did specifically request a reply to your address! Your
> <snip>
>

>>Perhaps I could explain this. For example, if I'm changing to a new
>>email address, I can transition my addressees to my new email address
>>by putting it into the Reply-to field. Or, if I want a reply to go a
>>some other of my several email addresses, I can specify that into my
>
> Who cares? I sure don't. This list isn't going to change. Give it a
> rest. Folks arguing back and forth over something that won't change.
> Hasn't changed in the 6 plus years I've been on the list. See this
> argument over and over. About every 6 months or so someone tries to get
> this changed or wants to know why. Read the welcome message you got
> when you joined. List owner says it won't change. Or try requesting
> help. Perhaps there is an explanation there. Either way bickering and
> whining isn't going to change the list.
>
> Mike

It hope it doesn't sound like I'm bickering or whining, because it
doesn't feel to me like that's what I'm doing. Nor am I trying to
change the way the list is managed. ... just talking about it. Having
fun. Talking tech stuff. When I get to be a hundred, I need to have
something to tell my five-year-old about.

--
"This world ain't big enough for the both of us,"
said the big noema to the little noema.

< Previous Next >