Re: [SLE] Which Linux?
  • From: ken <gebser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 15:32:02 -0400
James Wright wrote:
> ken wrote:
>> Hmmm. Maybe it's really small. No, I think you're right. It's not
>> there. No Reply-to field. Why is that, you suppose? Does my (this)
>> email have one?
> Yes, this list.
>
> James W.

Thanks, James. I thought and was hoping this was the case, that the
Reply-to remained intact. And when you replied to that (my) email, did
you have to do anything special in order to reply to the list? That is,
could you reply to the list just using your normal and typical method of
replying...? i.e., the same way you reply to *all* email...?

--
"This world ain't big enough for the both of us,"
said the big noema to the little noema.

< Previous Next >