Re: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:00:16 -0400
On Monday 03 April 2006 5:04 am, Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 03/04/06, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Anders Johansson wrote:
> > > I think the topic of discussion was between buying the software
> > > as opposed to downloading the rpms/ISO images for free. Then the
> > > main value add is the support you get when you buy it

Answer to this question.. Yes, probably. I feel I should keep supporting
them until they stop supporting me. So far that hasn't happened. And
since I can legally take the SOHO box home and install it anywhere else
I think I'd like to, it gets to be really cheap spread among all the
computers I can find... <evil grin>

> The printed manuals were a very big thing for me. I am finding that
> more and more I cannot sit for more than about 20 minutes in about
> every 4 hours at the computer. It is set up correctly regarding
> refresh rates etc. I get a migraine if I try to go beyond that 20
> minutes.

Kevan,
I know whatcha mean... me too.. they keep telling me frequent breaks
will help.. does it help you? I haven't noticed any change unless I
stay away from the box for a whole day or so.. then I have to hope none
of my other triggers kick in.

P.S. I'm highly allergic to propranolol hydrochloride ( Inderal ) and
similar.. I know what a heart attack feels like, and my heart is fine.
I just had the symptoms caused by injection of that drug. But those
sort of symptoms had the people who package the stuff tell me to throw
my Rx away and never take it again.