Re: [SLE] Which Linux?
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:35:11 +0200
jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yup, getting near to a new release... at least that is when the damned question / argument begins.. boredom I think.
I think a lot of information is lacking in the welcome letter to Suse-linux-e, Like for instance:

Q How can you tell spring is in the air?
A Because the argument why list reply is a Good(TM) or Bad(TM) Thing reraises its ugly head in all vehemence all over again.

Q Is this a meaningful discussion?
A Huh?

Q I mean does it lead anywhere?
A No, why should it? Would a merry-go-round be merrier if it led anywhere?

I think I'll submit these to majordomo or ezlmn or whatever. Sorry for hijacking the Which Linux thread. :-)

Regards,
--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704