Problem upgrade, downloaded - installed but nothing changes
  • From: "Arie Reynaldi Z" <reymanx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:42:45 +0700
Dear All,

I have problem during upgrade KDE. I have packman and supplementary
update KDE (from
http://suse.cbn.net.id/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_10.0/yast-source/
). Then I do 'Select zzz, upgrade when newer version available'. It's
downloading about 250 Mb.. Then after 'Finish' icon showed up, I clik
it.. But when I do 'rpm -qa | grep kdelibs', it still show
kdelibs3-3.5.1-15
kdelibs3-arts-3.5.1-15
kdelibs3-doc-3.5.1-15

I really sure that KDElibs3-3.5.2 was downloaded and installed (as
well with other KDE's). But still this computer using KDE3-3.5.1. What
happen with my downloaded files ? Why they're not being installed ?
Where's my downloaded files ? If they still in my computer, can I
install them manully ?

regards,

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar