Network problem Suse 10.0 on Laptop
  • From: "Marius Roets" <roets.marius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:03:43 +0200
Hi Everybody,
I have just got a shiny new Acer Aspire 5670 Laptop. First things
first, I had to install Suse 10.0. The installation went quite
smoothly, but when I started using it, I noticed that the network was
not working. To make a long story very short, I have deduced the
following: Normal boot: no network
Failsafe boot : Voila, working network

Now, I know too little of the workings of this beautiful operating
system to even know where to start to look, but my gut feel tell me
there must be a simple solution here. Please assume I'm an idiot in
your answers (i.e. if you want more info, please tell me how I go
about getting it).

Thanks
Marius