Re: [SLE] Re: The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:44:16 +0100
On 05/04/06, kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now on to reading further in the magazine where they discuss animation in
> Blender. That just sounds way too cool! Besides, it is raining so there's
> absolutely nothing else to do. (Except drink beer.)

It's a pretty good tutorial, Kai. You'll enjoy it :-) The internet
radio bit was quite good. Apart from the fact that they left out one
major biggie.....nobody mentioned LUG radio. It's close to my heart
because the founders are also members of one of my local LUGs.
Xmas may be over but, PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay