Clamav
hello all

it seems i can no longer send attachments? i get a content filter error the why this happened i am curious about but mainly how do i fix it? i have done some searching on google gotten many replies but none that seem to fit. here is the message i get now... this worked fine for me yesterday and all along since my initial install of 10.0 so its a new development?

BANNED CONTENTS ALERT

Our content checker found
banned name: multipart/mixed | application/x-zip-compressed,.zip,FTUtils.zip | .exe,FTUtils.exe
in email presumably from you