Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:47:44 -0400
into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Thursday 06 April
2006 7:13 pm, James Knott wrote:
> Jack Malone wrote:
> >> Oh, and as for the next version of SUSE - I'm only buying the box
> >> if I can get
> >> a sticker.
> >>
> >> I'm still offended that I didn't get a sticker with 10.0.
> >
> > Has anyone seen anything on the next version. by now suse would
> > have had something up on there page on the new version.
> >
> > I too missed the stickers in the box. Want another suse shirt tooo
> > my old one is getting pretty worned.
>
> I have a couple of OS/2 shirts that are still in good condition.
> Need one? ;-)

OOOH OHHHH!! what size ??? I still have OS/2 in a small way... on little
bitty 4 GB scsi2 disks

"When You Earnestly Believe You Can Compensate For A Lack Of Skill By
Doubling Your Efforts, There's No End To What You Can't Do."

< Previous Next >