Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
  • From: Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:37:41 -0800
On Friday 07 April 2006 9:23 pm, Greg Wallace wrote:

> Pardon the interruption, but I had been led to believe that a creation date
> was not maintained in Linux file systems - only last access and last
> modified. What command can you use to access the creation time stamp?
> Again, pardon the interruption, but I'd really like to know how to access
> this information.

You can't, only last access and last modified can be accessed. The paragraph
you responded to specifically stated the same, so I'm guessing you may be
thinking that earlier references in the post were talking about creation
timestamps, but they weren't. The post kinda changed subject at the end.

Scott

--
De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier http://popfile.sourceforge.net/