virtualisation
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:22:08 -0400
Mac owners may be interested in a program which
will (I don't know if you can actually get it yet)
allow the Mac (with Intelprocessors) run OS-X,
XP, Linux, and maybe some other os's all
simultaneously, and cut and paste between them.
Program is called Parallel's Workstation.

More info from Robert X. Cringely in today's
(April 8) NY Times, and from TechWorld at

<http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?newsID=5712>

I didn't see anything that says how fast or slow
you run with this. Well, I don't have a Mac, and
probably never will, but I know some readers here
do, so I figured I'd pass this on.

--dm