Re: RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
  • From: "nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito" <suser.koolinus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:23:14 +0200
Il giorno dom, 09/04/2006 alle 09.58 +0530, Shriramana Sharma ha
scritto:
> Please do not berate me for the following question -- I am only curious:
>
> Just like there exists CentOS as a freely available distribution of RHEL I
> would like to know whether anyone has done a freely available distribution of
> SLES or SLED.

Talking with one of the lead developer of CentOS some time ago it came
out that he has heard voices on a project aiming at that.

Then no more news has come on that topic, so maybe the idea hasn't
inflamed the necessary amount of people needed.

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182