Changed Network Cards
  • From: Elijah Savage <esavage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:23:09 -0400
All,

I changed my realtek network card for a intel pro 1000 gig card. Suse10
added this card as eth1 I want to change it back to eth0 I know there is
a flat file for doing this but for the life of me I can't remember which
it is. After long searches on google I can't seem to find it either.

I think it was posted here once also but just no luck with that, any
help with the name of this file would be greatly appreciated.
Elijah Savage | AOL IM:layer3rules
Senior Network Engineer | When it has to be switched or routed.
http://www.digitalrage.org | The Information Technology News Center
----- http://www.digitalrage.org/?page_id=46 for pgp public key--------

< Previous Next >