Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
  • From: Elijah Savage <esavage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:16:08 -0400
Vince Littler wrote:
> On Sunday 09 April 2006 19:11, Elijah Savage wrote:

> <snip>
>
>> Yeah I did use yast to set it up but after reboot the card is not
>> detected. I go into yast and the card initializes and everything is fine.
>>
>> --
>
> Aha! In YaST, from Network Card Config Overview, select edit for Network
> Address Setup, then Advanced -> Detailed settings -> Device Activation, the
> select 'At boot time'. Does that help?

Yes it is set that way did it a number of times. I am getting ready to
try Bruce's recommendations here in a minute.
Elijah Savage | AOL IM:layer3rules
Senior Network Engineer | When it has to be switched or routed.
http://www.digitalrage.org | The Information Technology News Center
----- http://www.digitalrage.org/?page_id=46 for pgp public key--------