Re: [SLE] How to do Internet access restriction? [ot]
  • From: Vince Littler <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:11:34 +0100
On Monday 10 April 2006 11:04, Joachim Schrod wrote:
> Vince Littler wrote:
> > Thought I would just update the list with Ronald's reply to me.
> > Obviously, he is in a bit of a paddy, and he is not taking replies from
> > me. That's fine, but if he is going to write to me in these terms, what
> > he writes is going to be reviewed by his peers.
>
> OK, you wanted it; here's my peer review: You are completely off topic, are
> obnoxious and arrogant as hell, and Ronald is completely right to put you
> in his KILL file. His only error is that he should have ignored you
> earlier.

I can live with that from you. Ronald's other error was to take it private. If
he is going to post a problem here, he can expect an answer or not from me,
and if he wants to give me a hard time about my answer, then I can take that,
but I ain't taking it from him off list.

> See, what did you expect when you forwarded a private flame war to a
> mailing list?

Angry people coming out of their holes.

< Previous Next >