Re: [SLE] fail2ban
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:35:54 -0400
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 16:30:56 -0700, you wrote:

>Has anybody any experience with fail2ban and susefirewall2?
>Does it work with susefirewall2?
>
>Anything else that I could use to ban IP address from zombies?

I was looking at something called denyhosts (IIRC) from sourceforge a
while back... Then I started hacking my firewall (vuurmuur) to insert
block IPs into the config file from a script. There are several ways
to accomplish the result - depends on how you're configured.

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.