Re: [SLE] How to do Internet access restriction? [ot]
  • From: Vince Littler <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:28:45 +0100
On Monday 10 April 2006 13:09, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Vince Littler <redacted> [04-10-06 04:23]:
> > Thought I would just update the list with Ronald's reply to me.
>
> So you are posting private mail to a public list. no-no-no

I have only solicited on list mail. Flaming me off list for my on list posts
is a no-no, as is flaming me off list and saying that replies won't be
accepted.

> > Obviously, he is in a bit of a paddy, and he is not taking replies from
> > me.
>
> Understandably. You are a crass individual. Enjoy...

Coming from you I feel damned with faint praise. Actually, talking of crass,
there you go again, you have put my email address into the archives at
http://lists.suse.com/archive/ suse-linux-e/2006-Apr/1059.html, despite
repeated requests not to.

Please, please put me in your kill file.