Re: [SLE] How to control ssh login?
  • From: Jerry Westrick <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:17:12 +0200
I use a different method.

I do the following:
1) Create Group “remotesh”,
Add users that are allowed remote access to the group.

2) In file /etc/ssh/sshd_config
add the following lines to bottom of file:
#
# Westrick GmbH Configuration
#
Port <something other than 22 8-)>
AllowGroups remotesh

restart ssh server with: “rcsshd restart”

This allows me to use Yast User management tools, to add/remove
users from the group remtoessh, and thereby granting/revoking thier
permision to access remotetly...

Works great for me....

Jerry

On Monday 10 April 2006 17.58, Andre Venter wrote:
> List the ssh allowed users in /etc/ssh/sshd_config and exclude these users.

< Previous Next >