Re: [SLE] OT: Posting from another unsubscribed address for a subscriber?
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:12:00 +0200
Am Dienstag, 11. April 2006 05:18 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
>(...)
> Why don't you get a free gmail account and use it to send and receive
> mail. Gmail has pop access an smtp for free.

I wonder how many people on this list use gmail and even propagate it. Ok,
maybe there are some nice features with it - but don't you care about your
privacy?

As much as I know google searches all your emails for stuff that could be used
to profile your customs and preferences. As we know Google does *everything*
for money, without any restriction, it cooperates with Censorship of
Publications Boards (e.g. China), even deliveres information to the actual
criminal US governement and so on...

I'd say to abandon and giving away my privacy just for using a simple email
program is far away from what I call a "free service".

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com