Re: [SLE] OT: Posting from another unsubscribed address for a subscriber?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:38:54 +0200
> I wonder how many people on this list use gmail and even
> propagate it. Ok, maybe there are some nice features with it
> - but don't you care about your privacy?

What privacy? I use Gmail for this list (one of many). This mailing
list is publically archived/indexed by dozens of different mail
archives (including Google)... and it's searchable by anyone with
almost any search engine.

If I use GMail only for this list - which I do, I don't see what
privacy I'm loosing that I haven't already lost by participating in
this list.

C.