Re: [SLE] WIRELESS CARD SET UP
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:12:37 -0400
It should be on your SuSE release. If not,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ndiswrapper/

You will also need to find the appropriate Windows drivers. You will need
the .sys and .inf files, but that should be on the cd that you got with the
MiniPCI adapter. Most likely, the Intel drivers will be on an upcoming SUSE
release.