RE: [SLE] Real Numbers representation in Tcl language
  • From: Maura Edeweiss Monville <memonvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 04:08:31 -0500 (CDT)
The strange behaviour undelying this issue is that every parameer is
declared Real in C language. Tcl is used to build the GUI that allows the
program users to alter the default values, if desired, in a friendly way.
For some reson to me unknown (I've never used Tcl before) Tcl regards the
Real numbers as Integers.... This is just my diagnosis .. I maight be
wrong ...

I'll probably post a more detailed question when I have a chance to
install and compile the code in question on my laptop.

Thank you for all your help and suggestions.

Maura