USB printer touble
  • From: "Mats Eriksson" <Mats.Eriksson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:37:46 +0200
I have an HP psc 2355 Multifunction printer attached to a SuSE10 box.
Installation from Yast works fine but then after a while the printer stops responding.

What seems to happen is that SuSE discovers the same printer again and it appears as "not configured". Then when the same printer occurs twice in Yast SuSE seems to be confused and the printer doesn't work.

I use cups for printing. What can I do to have my printer keep working?

  • No further messages