Re: [SLE] What is your default file manager
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 00:08:26 -0400
On 06/04/14 18:52 (GMT-0400) Elijah Savage apparently typed:

> I know this seems so simple but I am curious. I ask this because I
> loaded krusader and really like it. But I noticed from time to time it
> crashes and takes away the ability to close any apps when I use it using
> konqueror does not do this and it is unpredictable whats causing it. SO
> I wondering what everyone else uses and just can't do without.

OFM: http://www.softpanorama.org/OFM/index.shtml . Coming originally to
Linux from DOS/Win/OS2, I had to have a workalike for Norton Commander.
That's traditionally mc on Linux, whether console or Konsole, and the
only thing I routinely use on it. My OFM favorite by far is Brian
Havard's File Commander, but as shareware, he hasn't found incentive to
port it to Linux. I've tried Krusader, but never get far before it crashes.
--
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but
rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409