Re: [SLE] 64-bit and 32-bit conflict
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:06:21 +0100
On Sunday 16 April 2006 03:36, Maura Edeweiss Monville wrote:
> I cannot find "Linux resources" on HP main page....
>
> Maura

Got to agree there just had a good look and cant find nowt about Linux
resources on the site .

Mind you i never got any help trying to install Linux on my brand new
Presario V5030 laptop from them either had i know the sort of response i got i
would have purchased another brand .

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed there emblem from a rose to a condom
as it more accuratley reflects the governments political stance.

A condom allows for inflation halts production destroys the next gereration,
protects a bunch of pricks, and givesyou a sense of security while you are
actually bieng fucked

from GSM