Re: [SLE] Another backup resource
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:06:17 +0200
Jim Cunning wrote:
I was thinking about the use of rsync for backup to another disk, when I remembered a tool that I have been using every day (automatically) and nearly forgot about: storeBackup
Thanks Jim,

I'll look into it at a later stage. Right now I just want to get a backup done.

I am backing up to a second disk on te same machine and all I am looking for is an exact copy of whatever the src drive had on the backup drive.

Hope that StoreBackup is on the 10.1 DVD as then I'll look at it.

< Previous Next >