Re: [SLE] help/advice with setting up low power server
  • From: "Cody Nelson" <codynelson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:41:38 -0600
486, I need somethign with more muscel, and more ram.

That many HD's, because of raid 5.

I need a different mobo that can mound in a normal ATX case, so I
might as well get a low power one, sicne this is a always on computer,
25 watts less could save 50$ a year, not much but would pay for the
new mobo/cpu.