Re: [SLE] Dell Inspiron Keyboard
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:12:10 -0700
On Sunday 16 April 2006 02:22 pm, Per Kustemo wrote:
> Per Kustemo wrote:
> ---------------------
> Have the same problem with mine, only some of the signs in alt gr works
> like the @ works and pipe not.
>
> The settings for my keyboard is swedish :)....

Well, than that would be my guess, from looking at the keyboard layout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Swedish.2FFinnish

If you're using KDE (and if your not, you should be) go to Geeko Menu >
Control Center > Regional & Accessibility > Keyboard Layout.

You should be able to set your keyboard layout there. I'm sure it isn't set to
what it should be for your installation and country.