Re: [SLE] updating to PHP5
  • From: "Ricardo Rodríguez - XEN" <rrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:35:40 +0200
>>> Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru)andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx> 17/4/2006 01:17 >>
>
>Sorry, I did not understood your question. Please describe what you are doing
>with more details. Have you already installed xamp properly as described at
>xamp site?

I think so, Andrei. XAMPP is up and running over here. Thanks for your help.

/opt/lampp/lampp start works
fine and starts up both Apache and MySQL. By editing the concerned httpd.conf file I was able to start two Apache instances without any problem at two different IPs.

The question in the previous message was, surely just lack of Linux skills... why /opt/lampp/lampp start works and...

cd /
cd opt
cd lampp
lampp start