Re: [SLE] citrix app launch from FireFox
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:51:14 +0200
Peter Van Lone wrote:
SUSE10.1

I have installed the Citrix ICA client, yast confirms. But, when I go
to a web page to launch a citrix app, I am prompted for what program
to use to open the download file.

My question is: what file do I specify? I can't seem to find the
citrix ICA file anywhere on the system (there is no link for citrix in
the (what is it called .. ) 'start' menu thingy. And I have browsed
the file system to no avail.

Look for a directory ICAClient (at my system it's at /usr/local). The program wfica launches the citrix client. There is also a Mozilla plugin npica.so but for reasons unknown that doesnt work in ff.

Regards,
--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704