Re: [SLE] citrix app launch from FireFox
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:50:07 -0500
On 4/17/06, Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Look for a directory ICAClient (at my system it's at /usr/local). The program
> wfica launches the citrix client. There is also a Mozilla plugin npica.so but
> for reasons unknown that doesnt work in ff.

OK -- excellent, found it in the same location, thank you.

Now -- FireFox won't let me get past the pop-up. I have even turned
off pop-up blocking, but when I go to that site, I get a blank page,
with a pop-up blocked notification. If I allow the blocked site to
continue, then I get the pop up that offers a chance to install the
citrix client, but I never get to the main page from where I can
select the application to launch!

GRRR ...

this was happening yesterday, too ... but *somehow* I got past it.
Seemed to be a combination of turning off pop-up blocking and starting
a new browser session. But that is not working now .... suggestions
about getting past this?

Peter

< Previous Next >