Oracle-Novell
  • From: Dwerts <n7nkj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:28:19 -0700
Hi all, just my 2 cents worth into the fray. Larry E. is getting use to
getting his way and with his strong dislike of Bill G and MS, I wouldn't
be surprised at all that Novell is bought by Oracle. They, Oracle, have
a VP in charge of Linux product development, SuSE is the next piece of
the puzzle for them, I think. Do they have the $'s, probably.
--
Don N7NKJ
SuSE 9.3 Because it keeps on working! and it's open source!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty or safety".
Benjamin Franklin

< Previous Next >