Re: Oracle-Novell
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:43:36 -0700
This whole discussion is nonsense. What is the motive? If Oracle
wanted a Linux distro why not grab openSuse and start adding their
goodies? Why pay millions for Novell? Or Redhat? I don't see it
happening. Maybe testing the waters to see what the reaction to an
Oracle distro might be but I don't think they're going to buy Novell
for SUSE Linux -- maybe OpenExchange or something but not Linux which
already is so readily available.

That's my $.02.

Chuck