Re: [SLE] Lost graphic Login
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:53:53 +0200
Am Dienstag, 18. April 2006 18:38 schrieb Kevanf1:
> On 18/04/06, Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Tuesday, 18 April 2006 19:58 samaye, Silviu Marin-Caea alekhiit:
> > > yast2 x11
> >
> > Um, seeing as the OP lost his graphical session, I doubt yast2 will work.
> >
> > --
>
> Can't you run YaST2 in text mode? ncurses? Or have I got it
> wrong...as usual :-)

Yes, you can run Yast in text mode, no problem, it looks the same as in
graphics mode, just without graphics :-). If you run it in runlevel 3 you can
also call sax2 from there (if I remember correctly Yast will run in level 1,
too, but then calling sax will not work - well I'm not sure...)

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com