Re: Oracle-Novell
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:57:43 -0700
Kai:

I thought you'd never ask! :)

I prepared a nice not-so-little reply which was quite a cathartic
experience but then I read it and decided it would be too inflammatory
to post -- especially in Miguel's Company list! Suffice to say my
thoughts are not complimentary either to Miguel or GNOME. I agree
with you he's brought (and continues to) great harm to Linux.

Chuck

> > Ultimately the GNOME boys in charge at Novell are going to kill
> > SUSE Linux as we've come to love it anyway.
>
> Do tell us how you REALLY feel, Chuck. Don't hold back, now... :P

< Previous Next >