Re: [SLE] What Apache module for SVN with WebDAV to use with SuSE 10.0
  • From: Allister <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:43:14 +0000
On Tuesday 18 April 2006 19:57, George Stoianov wrote:
> have another question I am trying to
> set it up so my repository is available on the web,
> served by Apache through WebDAV, I have the modules
> loaded thanks to you, but I cannot find how to add a
> Location directive using YaST. I am using this as a
> guideline http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8596.
>
> Here are the steps I am taking:
> 1. Start YaST
> 2. Go to Network services
> 3. Start the HTTP Server
> 4. Go to Default host.
> 5. Click on Add
> I get a list of directives and not one of them is
> called Location, what am I missing? I can add one
> myself but I don't know how I can proceed from there
> to enter the necessary parameter?
>
> What is the right way of doing this? Should I just
> edit httpd.conf adding the directive??

Have just this minute finished doing the same, and it works a treat.
Helpfully there is a small howto (including setting up Location directives in
the correct configuration files) which you can find
at /usr/share/doc/packages/subversion/README.SuSE (assuming that you
installed the ViewCVS rpm).
Let me know if you have any problems.
Allister

--