Re: [SLE] Running Windows Media Player with SuSE?
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:14:14 -0400
On Wednesday 19 April 2006 09:49, Gil Weber wrote:
> www.mlsnet.com (that's MLS.NET)

Works fine for me in Firefox 1.5.0.1 with mplayerplug-in

> http://www.soccerfanatics.net/browse.php

This *almost* works, displaying the proper embedded mplayerplug-in screen and
buffering the clip, but buffering stops at 99%. This happens with both .wmv
and .avi clips. I suspect this might have something to do with needing to
"Log in" to download clips and post comments. I don't want to register at the
site so I can log in and see if the problem goes away.

regards,

Carl