Re: [SLE] ndiswrapper and 64-bit Broadcom wireless drivers
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:27:42 -0400
On Wednesday 19 April 2006 12:12 pm, Lawrence Ferreira wrote:
> Nice... nice...
>
> It was my pleasure to help you...
>
> Do not forget to run:
> ndiswrapper -m (to write the configuration for modprobe)
Of course. I probably should have been more detailed in my description, but
I think that most people should get the gist of it.
The problem is that most of the websites that document ndiswrapper do not
mentioned the -d option.

In any case, while it was not critical for me to get wireless up on my
laptop, we have a Linux installfest next month and I do know of at least
one person who may need some help. And, since we have a meeting 2nite, I
like to be able to log into MIT's network. It makes my IQ go up a few
points :-)
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix user group