Re: [SLE] Running Windows Media Player with SuSE?
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:02:50 -0400
On Wednesday 19 April 2006 12:01, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
<snip>

Hi Charles,

Since I'm not generally having problems streaming clips from the Internet and
I'm not having any problems playing downloaded or directly linked clips, I
ran the test using a link from the page where I'm experiencing the problem.

It looks like MPlayer is looking for a codec called 'avisynth.dll' that isn't
included with the latest available w32codec-all package from Packman
(20050412-0.pm.0).

Carl