Re: [SLE] Running Windows Media Player with SuSE?
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:57:16 -0400
On Thursday 20 April 2006 00:14, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> This is really strange. At first I thought there might be something
> wrong with Packman's mplayer package (my local copy is from cvs dated
> Apr. 16, 2006), so I downloaded and tried it. You know what, it worked
> fine also. I am at a lost as to what is wrong with your system. Can you
> please try to play one of the URL's from the console and send me the
> full output.
>
> Charles

Hi Charles,

You must have missed my previous post. It turns out there's nothing wrong with
my system. It just never occurred to me :-) to click the 'Play' button when
buffering stopped at 99%.

In all fairness, I still think there's something amiss at the
soccerfanatics.net server. That is the first and only site I've been to where
the video clips don't play automatically once buffering has begun.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

Carl

< Previous Next >