Re: [SLE] Convert DOC to PDF??
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:51:24 -0500
On 4/20/06, Ryan McCain <Ryan.McCain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We looked into that, and that *might* be our solution, however, we were looking for a cleaner solution that would convert to a PDF if a DOC is dropped into a directory.
>
> Have you checked http://doc2pdf.sourceforge.net/?

You can use FAM <http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/links.html> to
monitor the directory, and then invoke the converter. There are some
examples on that page.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a
2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.