Re: [SLE] Any recommendation for a 64 bit Athlon motherboard
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:00:52 -0400
into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Wednesday 19 April
2006 1:28 pm, James D. Parra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Any suggestion on a good 64 bit single CPU server board? Will be
> running Suse 10.0 on it.

I am using MSI nvidia nForce 4 Ultra Chipset based
K8N Neo4
It is not for a server tho.At least I wouldn't use it that way. I use it
for a desktop box. It does have that extra expensive video card stuff
( pci-e )

"When You Earnestly Believe You Can Compensate For A Lack Of Skill By
Doubling Your Efforts, There's No End To What You Can't Do."