SUSE10 -- wireless "profiles"?
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:32:37 -0500
I don't seem to be able to find a tool for configuring various
wireless profiles. When I set my laptop up I added the SSID and etc of
my office wireless, but now would like to add the local coffe shop, my
home setup, etc ...

What tool do I use to accomplish this? And, how then do I switch back
and forth from one to the other. What I really want is not the
complete "how to" but ... a high-level description:

this is how the process works, these are the tools to use, here are
some links. That would be perfect!

TIA

peter

< Previous Next >