Adding 2nd hard drive
  • From: perlcgi2000 <perlcgi2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:55:33 +0100 (BST)
I added a 2nd hard drive and everything seemed to go OK except adding an entry to fstab

I added the last line below but when I try and open the HD through Konqueror I get a mount error.

Could someone let me know what entry I should have in fstab ?

/dev/hda3 / reiserfs acl,user_xattr 1 1
/dev/hda1 /windows/C ntfs ro,users,gid=users,umask=0002,nls=utf8 0 0
/dev/hda2 swap swap defaults 0 0
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs noauto 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs noauto 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
/dev/cdrecorder /media/cdrecorder subfs
noauto,fs=cdfss,ro,procuid,nosuid,nodev,exec,iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/cdrom /media/cdrom subfs noauto,fs=cdfss,ro,procuid,nosuid,nodev,exec,iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/fd0 /media/floppy subfs noauto,fs=floppyfss,procuid,nodev,nosuid,sync 0 0
/dev/hdb1 / ext3 defaults 1 1

Thanks,
Nathan