Re: [SLE] What Apache module for SVN with WebDAV to use with SuSE 10.0
  • From: George Stoianov <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:35:01 -0400 (EDT)

--- Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx> wrote:

> While on the SUSE 10/apache/svn topic, can anyone
> suggest a nice
> server-side web-based repository browser? There are
> a few out there to
> try. But is there any one of them that cries out to
> be used? Did I miss
> one already packaged in SUSE 10.0?

Don't know how valid that is, maybe Allister, can
confirm. I am almost there with the Subversion setup
with apache and I installed one package to make the
repo available through WebDAV with apache. The name is
ViewCVS there were some python scripts and my wild
guess is that they run the functionality of viewcvs to
display the pages. So take a look at subversion with
apache2 and you may find what you are looking for.
ViewCVS is in SuSE 10.0.

Regards,
George