Re: [SLE] SUSE10 -- wireless "profiles"?
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:38:44 -0500
On 4/20/06, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is KWiFi Manager, but I've never seen it work.

yast does not seem to offer this as an option to install. Same thing
for KNetworkManager. Where do I find these utilities?

SCPM scares me -- it sounds like one of those "this is a great idea
let's do everything" approaches. I just want to add wireless
connection info, not change my entire net config. I don't know, am I
wrong, and this is just straight forward and easy?