Novell Network Client on SUSE Linux
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:27:02 +0200

Which SUSE Linux releases includes the Novell Client? I see a kernel module
making claims in this area with OpenSuse. On the local network here the
network login from a Windows PC uses the Novell Client For Windows. I would
like the same functionality from Linux that allows me to log on to the
network. Our company has an enterprise Novell license, but no one here is
very savvy about the Linux side of things. So I am pretty much on my own.

--
Roger Oberholtzer
OPQ Systems AB

< Previous Next >