Re: [SLE] Novell Network Client on SUSE Linux
  • From: "Clint Tinsley" <clintin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:18:13 -0700

Novell's track record on this one is the bullet hole that you will find in their left foot. Novell bought a company up a couple of years back that had a NDS client for Linux, it was even demonstrated at one of the Brainshare sessions in Salt Lake City earlier that year. Novell promptly and uncerimoniously buried the company. If you want a Novell client on Linux, it is only available AFIK on the Novell Linux Desktop (NLD) which is built on SLES, not SuSE Linux.

Clint

< Previous Next >