Re: [SLE] noauto setting not working in fstab entry for vfat partition
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:17:42 -0400
On Saturday 22 April 2006 09:17, S Glasoe wrote:
> Are you sure that the last login session you used wasn't calling /dev/hdc1
> to be mounted?

Thanks for responding, Stan.

No, I can't say I'm "sure". I didn't knowingly have hdc1 mounted when I logged
out and rebooted. Are you suggesting that a running application, saved in
that session, could have mounted it? Or are you saying that a saved session,
itself (i.e. which preserves the 'environment',) can behave like this?

Carl