Re: [SLE] image resizing
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:12:48 -0400
On Saturday 22 April 2006 23:43, Ken Schneider wrote:
> I guess I'll need to write a small script as it will not allow
> wildcards.

Hi Ken,

Like sox for audio, ImageMagick is a collection of discreet, specialized image
processing commands bundled together into a package. I haven't used it in a
while for batch processing (I think I created several sets of thumbnails,
once) but I don't think I had to write a script. Have you been here?:

/usr/share/doc/packages/ImageMagick/index.html

regards,

Carl

< Previous Next >